I finished Ulmus - had I even mentioned it here? I used Casbah (Handmaiden sock yarn with some cashmere in it) for the main colour and Koigu for the contrast. It was fun to knit, and quite quick because I made the smallest size. It makes a cosy neckerchief.
This is my second 10 in 2010 project (a Ravelry challenge). I'm knitting/crocheting ten projects out of stash yarn - starting and completing them within the year.
The main part is knitted in a slip stitch pattern alternating the two colours. Then the lace edging is knitted in one colour.
I'm making progress on the crochet afghan. I have abandoned the black. It just didn't seem to be working. Instead, I am making four of each square and sewing them together as a block. I'll go round each block in its own edging colour and then sew the blocks together. I know some sewing will show because the edges won't match in colour, but I don't think that will matter (famous last words...).
So far (and they're not quite as wonky as they look here):